Monday, January 24, 2011

Days 6 and 8


At this point I only have eyes for my Chloe =) She's the best, and I tell her she is all the time. She doesn't understand me, obviously, but I'm usually giving her a good squeeze while I'm talking to her, so I'm pretty sure that she understands the hug. She's my baby, and I love her. It says "a photo", but you know that I can't post just one. *wink*













Hmm...I don't really have a mood right now. I have a song in my head - does that count? They played this video at church on Sunday and its stayed in my head. Plus I like Tenth Avenue North.


2 comments:

  1. Since I am so "anti-dog", I can't really comment on this post...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I thought you were just anti YOUR dog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails