Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 4 and 5 - Photo blog time

I skipped ahead to day 7 because of my eagerness to get my wedding film on here, so now I'll backtrack and double up since I missed posting yesterday.

Day 4
Your favorite photograph of your best friend.

I've got two best friends, one sister and one adopted sister =)

My sister, Katelyn and I - goofy little girls. And then she and I at my wedding. Now she's engaged, yay!



And Stephanie, my bestie since Jr. year (even though we've known eachother since 1st grade)



This is a picture of Carlos and I on our way to Vegas in 2008. Steph, he and I met up with his parents there and spent a few days. I got hooked on the Beatles "Love" cirque du soleil show on that trip and Carlos and I took mom to see it the year after. It was awesome yet again. The shows are pretty much the only thing I like about Vegas =)


1 comment:

  1. I love that pic of you and Katelyn - actually, both of them. How amazing to look at both pics together. Beautiful girls. =]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails