Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 4 - My Dream Wedding

Day 7Your dream wedding

So I'm skipping to day 7 because I really wanted to post this video from my wedding. I've already written about my wedding in this post, so here is my rehearsal and wedding day encompassed in a video, filmed mostly by my father-in-law and edited by my brother-in-law, Josh. My father-in-law's business (which is also my husband's and brother-in-laws) is video and audio editing and they are beginning to film and edit weddings. I will be posting another wedding film online soon that we all collaborated on the edit for. All films are HD and have more of a cinematic look set to current music, vs. the more antiquated documentary style.

With that said - please let me know if you or anyone you know is interested in having a wedding filmed. We are looking to build our portfolio of wedding films and would love to be a part of your day!

With all of that said, here's my wedding! (For best viewing - open up to full screen since I know the video bounds cut into my blog template) As you can tell, I don't think I've laughed as much in the course of two days in my life. I was surrounded with everyone I loved and was in complete bliss. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails