Saturday, February 20, 2010

Someone else's art!

So I'm breaking my theme in part just because I'm excited. I received an email from our wedding photographer, Mike Steelman (www.mikesteelman.com) today that our engagement pictures were available for viewing. I was sooooo pleased that they turned out so well. I of course have some favorites, but I love them all. Hopefully we'll be able to order an album from Mike in the future, but we have to make some decisions about which ones will make the cut for save the dates and maybe some photos to display at the wedding first!

So...I know I don't have many followers yet, but I figured a little blog input wouldn't hurt!

Here's the link to Mike's Tangents (blog): (we're currently the latest update)

http://mikesteelman.com/blog/

Here's the link to all pictures: (There are a few that he didn't put on his blog that I like a lot)

http://www.pictage.com/796352

Let me know which one(s) you like the best! And make sure to look around on Mike's site. He has some really awesome images that totally capture his "raw and refined" style. Heads up to any ladies who might need a wedding photographer someday - go with Mike, you won't regret it! And if you're interested, he does the "dirty dress" sessions too, where you...get your dress dirty for a lack of a better description! Take a look around at his site, you'll see what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are a great looking couple, so they are all beautiful. I really like the one of you laughing, but my favorite is the kissy one in front of the fence with the 'caution no trespassing' sign. It is adorable, and you look super skinny!

    I'd love to do dirty dress pictures, but I sold my dress on eBay! :) I think I might go get a good will wedding dress, just to do "trash the dress" photos. Lindsay (Vowell) Elk did those and they turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the input Amy! Yeah...I'd say the goodwill dress is the thing to do if you're going to get it dirty anyway. I haven't decided whether or not I'll do those somewhere down the line, but the ones I've seen turn out pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails